When you enter the page of your Development Plan, you will see all the indicators added.
To make a plan for them, here are the steps:
- Step 1: Click on the indicator and the “add step”.
- Step 2: Give your step a title, description, and the deadline. You can also add an attachment.
- Step 3: Add more steps to the selected indicator, and make sure the steps are SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based). Choose another indicator and repeat the process.
Adding goals without indicators:
- Step 1: Click on the space “What do you want to learn?” and type anything not covered in the assessment model.
- Step 2: Add steps to what you want to learn.